.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Da Nang And Hue in My Heart

I was born in Quang Ngai urban center, but my p bents met each opposite when they came from Da Nang city and pervade city. Indeed, I feel real(prenominal) excited because every ingredient in my family was born in three differences places, so it is very raise for me to learn active. all(prenominal) year, I alship canal visualise my two lovely places where I was raised when I was a child, and my grandparents feel very gifted when I meet them on New Years Day. Da Nang and Hue are both cities that have changed in some different ways from 1995 to 2015, so it is very interesting hearing my parents tell me what things happened during these years.\n start-off of all, my yield was born in Da Nang city, so I want to talk about the investment of the government in Da Nang city in the past twenty years. Today, Da Nang city is a blown-up city which was built as a large demeanor in the middle of Viet Nam, so it was developed very wholesome by the government at that time. Since 199 7, Da Nang became municipal in Viet Nam, so it has made many changes in a collateral direction. For over ten years, the visitors approximately the world were increased for travelling through Da Nang foreign airport, so the government eternally encourages the city to develop some(prenominal) in many different aspects. For examples, Da Nang International aerodrome is being invested to upgrade totaling eighty-four one thousand million dollars by 2012 with the ability to welcome four million passengers per year (About). It is a good transformation for this city because in the past, the port was very small and infamous at that time, so it is amazing for the emergence fast of this city and its glazed future.\nIn addition to growth the investment of Da Nang, the landscape painting of the city also attracts citizenry from everywhere with one of the vanquish borderes in the world. In fact, My Khe beach was not popular in 1995 because Viet Nam wasnt a well-known country in the world, and everybody really didnt know much about Da Nang. My father clearly remembers that h...

No comments:

Post a Comment