.

Friday, May 24, 2019

Running Away

That night, she peered at me with eyes that was hanging out of her sockets and then said quietly that i could stay at her house. We strolled along the windey road postponement to fill any of our other friends from school we saw a few but no one we wanted to hang almost with i was chilliness and so was Sarah we decided to go base of operations we walked for miles well it seemed like miles my legs were aching and my back was killing i had shooting pains compensate from the top both the way to the bottomWe got to Sarahs house and to our amazment Sarahs mum wasnt in we decided to make a comfy spot for us to sit while her mum came home it was like we had been sat there for hours in the background we could hear the church bells ringing we listened carefully to hear each chime we counted the chimes something didnt add up right both of us counted 10 chimes we starred at each other for at least 30 seconds we were amaized Sarah said in a quiet express wheres my mum im getting scare d? I thought to my self i know the smell outing we sat there a while longer to see if she turned up when we could hear a rumbling noise from the drain pipe it was like someone was in the house Sarah knew there couldnt have been anyone in the house because when she tried the door earlier it wouldnt open I was so scaredWe sat there a little longer I couldnt feel my feet and the end of my fingers were numb. I couldnt believe how long we had been out for. Do you have any sweets, my blood sugar is going down I searched my pockets and my bag I had nothing I havent got anything im sorry I whispered in a shivery voice.Sarah had diabetes and couldnt go for very long with out food, I looked at Sarah she appeared shopworn and gloomy I thought she might be upset with me Sarah I said quietly are you upset with me she didnt answer I turned around and asked her again Sarah had passed out. NOW I WAS FRIGHTENED.I was alone I rummaged through my bag and found one sweet. A deep red aniseed ball, I looked at Sarah. I knew she needed it more than me, so I sat her up against the wall and placed the aniseed ball on her tongue. Nothing happened after(prenominal) a few seconds her eyes started to flutter mum Sarah called out, Sarah its me, im here, are you ok? she mumbled a few words I couldnt make out what she was trying to say. I asked her to repeat the what she said the foot matte up in front of the garage, there is a key for the front door I ran to the garage lifted the mat and there was a key I picked it up and scrambled back.We stood up slowly put the key in the door and turned it, we walked in slowly. Sarah looked into the brio room and started screaming I turned not knowing what I was going to see and Sarahs mum was slumped in the chair alone. She had passed away

No comments:

Post a Comment